Are you interested in being represented at some of the biggest social media events being held each year? It is a great way to advertise and build a loyal community geared around your brand, and many companies are sponsoring bloggers to do just that!
Why Sponsor a Blogger To Attend a Conference
According to a poll of 5,000 recent brand-sponsored event attendees, purchase intent rose 11-52% after attending such events. About 50% of the time, people actually bought things they had learned about at the events.
The poll also found that business-to-business events are especially good for selling to potential customers. 54% of 2,000 trade show attendees reported an increase in purchase intent because of those events.
And have you considered the word-of-mouth marketing power over 2,000 conference attendees possess?
Together, their blogs and websites reach over 80 million people every year. That’s about 7 million people a month.
And these bloggers are some of the most well-networked people in the world. When they hear about a great product or service, they can’t help but tell their friends about it.
Sponsors Receive The Following
- Ad placement on www.steven-sanders.com
- Featured blog posts for your brand, as well as mentions in every post from the event.
- Twitter mentions live from the conference or event and frequently including your brand in my tweets.
- I will wear any brand apparel you wish as well as hand out any samples, brochures or swag for your brand.
- Any other idea agreed upon by myself and you.
Social Media Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
Here are social media conferences and events currently open for registration that you can choose from to sponsor:
- Blogher 2010 – August 6-7, 2010 in New York City. (Men really stand out at this event. Just what a brand needs!)
- Affiliate Summit East – August 15-17, 2010 in New York City. (Same venue as Blogher 2010 – Sponsor me for both and save!)
- Blog World & New Media Expo – 2010 To Be Announced.
- IzeaFest – 2010 in Orlando Florida. Date To Be Announced.
Your Part In The Sponsorship
While I do not require a fee for representation, I do require the event ticket be paid for as well as the hotel and travel expenses (food allowance is optional).
Please contact me for more information or to sponsor and event today!